Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorite Buildings - Sun Tower


Sun Tower
Vancouver, Canada -1912-

The Sun Tower was an structure that I almost built instead of the Dominion.  I debated between the two for a few days and we all know what route I took.  The funny thing is I don't know where I got the confidence to even consider either, I had only scratch built one structure and must have felt invincible.  But by doing so I forced myself to learn so much.  The funny thing about this building is that it is only about a block away from the real Dominion and was the building that past up the Dominion in height to become the tallest building in the British Empire.  I still would like to build this structure someday but I don't need too may Vancouver landmarks in my eastern U.S layout.




No comments: