I finished the main entry to the Gordon today. I built the doors first so the whole thing would grow out from that. The doors are built from .020 x .040" and .100" strip styrene and they stand at seven scale feet tall. The side windows are made from the same stock as the doors and then some .020" square strip for the mullions.
I then used the same trick for the blocks as I did for the top, used some scrap siding that I used up on the windows and then built the lintel over the door. I used the same trick for painting as before and it matched perfect, I am glad I have this all typed here incase I need to do all of this again. Next I made two little sconces from .010 x .020" and .040" strip and then used a silver prisma color marker to color it, I used the same thing on the door. Then last I used some Woodland Scenics dry transfer lettering for the address.
Tomorrow I hope to have the other side at least started, I am planning a Delicatessen, but I may change that, I also want to do a small radio station but I may wait on that, we'll see.