This side is about done with paint, and now my attention will turn to the bottom two floors. I have some serious work ahead, like full interiors on the first floor and some added details on the outside, but all the long monotonous work is done. The end of this building is starting to look like a reality and you have know idea how that feels. I started this structure a little more than a year ago and have been working on it off and on depending on priorities. I have two months to have it done and I think I will make it.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
No Longer Homeless
I attached the billboards to the side of the Dominion today. I used Woodland Scenics, Scenic Accents Glue because it has some properties that I like. Such as it can be removed if the reason arises. On the other set of billboards, they only need to be placed for the show in March. But they will never be seen once on the layout, and I don't like to waste material,time and money if at all possible. I will use them elsewhere later on.